Thank you for requesting our golf mental coaching programs. If you provided a valid email or phone number, Monique or Dr. Cohn will contact you within one day or less, excluding weekends.
Our office hours are 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday-Friday (Eastern Time). If you would like to speak with us today, please call 888-742-7225.
If you are outside of the US and prefer to use Skype, you can call Dr. Cohn (user ID: DocCohn) and leave a message if you are not connected.
How Does Mental Coaching Work?
We would like to take this opportunity to share with you how personal mental coaching for golf works.
Here’s an outline of the process:
- You can participate in free 15-min consultation to discuss how mental training can enhance your performance in golf. We will determine which mental coaching program will fit you best.
- You’ll receive our Student Forms and the Golfer’s Mental Aptitude Profile (GMAP) via email to thoroughly assess your mental game. You’ll complete these forms and send them to us before your first session.
- After we have received your forms, you are ready to get started! You’ll meet with us once a week for 45 minutes in person, via phone, Skype, or FaceTime (unless you singed up for a Gold program).
- You will receive a Mental Game Plan outlining the step for your golf mental game improvement.
- We’ll ask you to complete The Golfer’s Mental Edge Workbook to help you prepare for each session and get the most out of your mental training.
- During our sessions, one of our trained mental game experts will work with you one-on-one to improve your mental game and performance.
We look forward to speaking to you about our golf mental coaching options and how we can help you reach your goals!
Dr. Patrick Cohn
Call Us Today Toll Free: 888-742-7225